WELCOME TO YOUR CUSTOM VIRTUAL MIXOLOGIST EXPERIENCE
We’re excited to celebrate with you! Please prepare for your Spiced Pear Cocktail experience on December 3rd at 6pm CT by following the steps below. If you have any questions along the way, just ask!
1. PREPARE YOUR TOOLS
- Cocktail Shaker – If you do not have a shaker, then a wide mouth jar or water bottle with a sealed lid will work!
- Measurement Tools – A jigger or shot glass but you can also use a tablespoon (2 tablespoons = 1oz)
- Your Favorite Glassware – This could be an elegant martini glass, a sturdy tumbler, or a mug from your grandma
- (Optional) Citrus Juicer
- (Optional) Hawthorne Strainer – You could also use a fine-mesh strainer, cheesecloth, or colander in a pinch
2. PREPARE YOUR INGREDIENTS
If they haven’t already, your ingredients will arrive soon from Cocktail Courier. When they do, please refrigerate your lemons right away. In addition to the ingredients in your delivery, please also prepare:
- Ice – At least 2 cups per cocktail
- Egg White – Highly recommended! We’ll use it for a fun cocktail variation
For those who did not opt for ingredient delivery, here’s the list of ingredients to prep.
- 2 oz tequila
- 0.75 oz lemon juice
- 0.5 oz cinnamon syrup (recipe below)
- 0.5 oz pear puree (recipe below)
- Garnish: dehydrated lime wheel, ground cinnamon
Don’t drink alcohol? No problem. Swap out the liquor with ginger beer or tonic water (not included in the ingredient delivery).
3. DOWNLOAD ZOOM
Please download the Zoom app on your desktop (not your phone). This will ensure a quality experience for you!
For a more interactive event, we encourage all guests to turn their video on during the experience.
YOU'RE ALL SET!